Trump supporters hold sit-in at North Carolina Starbucks after woman mocked for shirt
Leroy N. Soetoro
2018-04-09 18:02:30 UTC
http://www.foxnews.com/food-drink/2017/06/25/trump-supporters-hold-sit-in-
at-north-carolina-starbucks-after-woman-mocked-for-shirt.html

Trump supporters flooded a North Carolina Starbucks on Saturday for a sit-
in after they said a woman was mocked for wearing T-shirt supporting the
president.

The group, wearing some Trump T-shirts and carrying signs, entered the
Starbucks on East Boulevard in Dilworth, a neighborhood in Charlotte.

They told Fox 46 Charlotte it was to support Hart, who was reportedly
mocked by a barista for wearing some Trump apparel a few days before.

“They shouted out 'build a wall' and shoved a drink at me and then all the
baristas in the back started cracking up laughing,” she told Fox 46
Charlotte.

The group called it “unfortunate” and “very heartbreaking.”

“At all cost, we have to rise above any opposition or anybody that treats
us poorly. Somebody says something, please ignore it. Don’t engage in it,”
Sean Kilbane told Fox 46 Charlotte. “Just be proud to be wearing the Trump
attire, pins, stickers, hats that we have, that we live in a great
country, that we have the ability to go into this establishment.”

Starbucks issued a statement apologizing to the woman and said they
planned to speak with the store, the station reported.

On Saturday, the group said the sit-in was a little tense at the
beginning, but as more and more people ordered coffee, the mood lightened.

“I gave them the name Trump and they did. They were very gracious about
it,” Shellie Anderson told the station. “We just wanted to reverse the
little negativity. So we did it.”

Anderson added: “It’s really good to come together and take something
negative and just come in here and be respectful.”
truck.

of the Obama presidency.

The World According To Garp.

ObamaCare is a total 100% failure and no lie that can be put forth by its
supporters can dispute that.

Obama jobs, the result of ObamaCare. 12-15 working hours a week at minimum
wage, no benefits and the primary revenue stream for ObamaCare. It can't
be funded with money people don't have, yet liberals lie about how great
it is.

Obama increased total debt from $10 trillion to $20 trillion in the eight
years he was in office, and sold out heterosexuals for Hollywood queer
liberal democrat donors.
Muhammadu
2018-04-09 22:37:42 UTC
In article <***@0.0.0.1>

FROM GOVERNMENT HOUSE Nigeria WEST AFRICAN ECOWAS
THE DEPARTMENT OF GOVERNMENT HOUSE,DESK OF HIS EXCELLENCY MR.Muhammadu
Buhari
OFFICE ALLOCATION/ Bulet House,4th Floor, Federal Secretariat, Phase 2,
Shehu
Shagari Way, Central District, Abuja. MOTTO/ TO SERVE THE COUNTRY WITH
HUMILITY
AND UNITY.

Attention Dear,

Good day, before I commence I will like to indicate my gratitude well
know to
you, it might sound you ridicules,this message is from the Department of
Government Of Nigeria West African, why I took the obligation to write
you is
that, as the President of the Nation are having a great problem with
the United
Nation and US Embassy here in my country all because of you .

Now I want to let you know that it have been a war here for a week and
two days
now, so I decided to control everything with my veto power bestowed on
me as
the president of this country, you can go through my profile so that
you will
get me right okay. www.MR.MuhammaduBuhari.president.com am the new
president
of Nigeria now I want to share this with you and I want you to tell me
the
whole truth and nothing but the truth so that I will know how to face
or handle
the circumstance, (1.) Have you been sending fee to this country? (2.)
Have you
received any money from any one from this county? (3.) Can you state
people
whom you have been sending money to and with their phone numbers Have
you
received an ATM CARD?tell me the whole through about this and i will
help you
as the new president

Please I need your urgent respond and I want you never put fear in this
matter
just be sincere with me and tell me how thing have been all this while,
am
having problem now with United Nation and US Embassy here, putting me
and my
country as a fraudsters on BBC NEWS so your name was among those been
scammed
from my country and I will like you to indicate to me perfectly.Waiting
to hear
from you toward these imperative thanks.

Sincerely,
His Excellency MR.Muhammadu Buhari
Private telephone number +234 8034743518
President of Federal Nigeria.

***@outlook.com