coffee question
webby
2006-08-06 06:11:29 UTC
Hello;
I'm a very frequent drinker of various coffees. Usually a robusta in the
morning then some much better coffee later in the day.
I'm thinking of buying a roaster, ordering green beans on line and
enhancing my little hobby.
Any opinions on roasters, ( also ways to roast with frying pan etc ) sites
that sell green beans etc.

Thanks

webby
ilaboo
2007-01-12 01:25:53 UTC
i use a wok to roast beans--just keep stirring them till you get close to
the color you want an then toss into large pan to rapidly lowert the
temperatudre so he beans do not contin ue to roast--very simple to do it but
the smell of the roasting berans makes me drink tons of coffee--i get my
green beans from an italian store that roasts it's own coffee

hth
peter